Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

New intake installed on SXT

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 11:14 PM
Magman3
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New intake installed on SXT

I just installed my new intake on my SXT. I went with the Airraid setup which included just the box replacement. I have always replaced my intakes with units that included the tubing, but the only cost effective unit I could find was through a company called 360intakez. Grin has the 360intakez unit installed on his Mag, but I wasn't sure of the quality of the product so I went with someone I've used in the past. It was a very simple install, taking longer to get the battery disconnected (because I dropped my bit under the fusebox) than actually installing the intake. The sound is awesome. I drove down the road in full throttle and everyone on the other side of the road turned their heads to check me out. It seems to have opened up the mid-top end power, but still nothing off the line. I installed the intake more for the sound and look, than for the small 5-10 horsepower gain. I hope also to get an increase in gas mileage. I should have some pics next week, once the weather here in Atlanta settles down.

Old 07-01-2005, 03:58 AM
TXMagnum
Default RE: New intake installed on SXT

Have you got a web site for the setup you installed, or is that a local shop in Atlanta. Not too concerned about increase in performance myself if I could get a little better sound I am in. Thanks in advance.

Marshall

Old 07-01-2005, 04:52 PM
billapex
Professional
Default RE: New intake installed on SXT

www.airaid.com

Quick Reply: New intake installed on SXT