Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

REAR DIFF

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 05:11 PM
silvermag
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REAR DIFF

I just got my magnum back yesterday from getting a new rear differenticial replaced. Only 6500 miles on the car anybody else had this problem before? What it was is I heard when u are at a complete stop and then u start to move again I heard a little thump in the back of the car. Well I told them about it and they called well excuse me I had to call them they dont call u to find out whats going on with my car and thats when he told me about the rear differenticial needed replaced.
I forgot to tell them this. When u are in the car does anybodys airbag light on dash keep kicking on and off sometimes?

I also heard about the reacll for the magnums about the car being in park and could roll away, i said something to the dealer and they said they havent got any paper work or whatever they get havent told them to do anything about that yet. The dealer told me the public knows about the recalls first before the dealers do. So he told me he couldnt check onit ubtil they got the recall info in paperwork.

Old 10-13-2005, 06:38 PM
Danno Wagon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: REAR DIFF

I don't know about the diff problem but the air bag light might be due the weight sensor in the seat in need of calibration. My experience.

Danno

Quick Reply: REAR DIFF