Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Rear fuse and relay box

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 03:22 PM
Mom's magnum
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Rear fuse and relay box

I purchased a 2005 ex local police magnum 8 years ago. The rear fuse relay box has gotten a lot of corosion on the fuel pump relay. I have fought this for the last year, usually removing, cleaning and using the salve (for a better word) recommended for electrical components. It lasts for a couple months but then it starts all over (especially with all the rain were having). We have purchased a used part identical to the one we are replacing except we cannot see the part number as it is on the bottom of box. I am taking it to my mechanic tomorrow, but he isn't sure if it will need to be programmed. He called our local Dodge dealer and they couldn't tell him either. Does anyone know?

Old 12-31-2015, 02:04 PM
Mom's magnum
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default follow up

Mechanic tweaked the fuel pump fuse relay insert. The old relay was extremely loose and was allowing corosion, we think!! We are gonna try this. Hopefully it's fixed.

Quick Reply: Rear fuse and relay box