Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Instrument Cluster Lights Flash On And Off While Driving

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2016, 02:16 PM
DymosDodge
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Instrument Cluster Lights Flash On And Off While Driving

Hope all is going well in the Dodge world. I am back with yet another issue. You were very helpful and professional in our last meeting, I felt compelled to seek out your assistance yet again. I am still a product owner of Dodge going into over a decade and still talking up the Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep family with friends and relatives. Just helped my sister get a Jeep Patriot last year. Well the main reason for my email today is that for several years, but now more frequently I have been experiencing all of my dash lights (air bag, check engine, seatbelt, oil, ALL) coming on while driving down the road and they will blink and stay on for a short period of time, the gauges all drop but I don't lose power and the car keeps going. I seems to happen after sitting over night or for long periods say if I work for 8 hours, come out and start my car, then about 5 minutes or so down the road it happens. I have googled, binged, searched the internet, forum site, etc. and troubleshot to my best ability. Since I worked as a Service Advisor for Jim McNatt Dodge years ago I know that if a problem can't be duplicated and you take it into a dealer, it sometimes becomes costly when difficult to diagnose properly using a diagnostic machine. Your professional thoughts on this?

Quick Reply: Instrument Cluster Lights Flash On And Off While Driving