Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

How to set the time?!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2005, 03:07 AM
SuffolkMagnum
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to set the time?!

I feel like an idiot. Tonight I picked up a 2005 RT AWD - very impressed so far. The dealer was missing the DVD for the navigation so is ordering me one. I've activated the SatRadio, played with all the settings. But I can't for the life of me work out how to set the clock! I don't have a manual for the radio/nav - anyone know where there's a PDF online or at least let me know how to correct the clock?

I have the REC model.

:-)

Old 11-24-2005, 03:35 AM
crazymjb
Professional
Default RE: How to set the time?!

On our acura with navi it updates the clock through the navigation system, manual updates are impossible. The non-navi acuras use the atomic radio frequency, as you have a navi I assume dodge is doing the same thing.

Old 11-24-2005, 03:47 AM
SuffolkMagnum

OK, thanks! I at least don't feel such an idiot now. I'll just have to wait for the DVD then.

Old 11-27-2005, 01:01 AM
trumanator

I believe the menu under options lets you set the clock - been a year since I screwed around with it - seems I remember having to page down because the option was not on the first screen - TTL

Quick Reply: How to set the time?!