Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

NEW 2006 Magnum Owner ?'s on aftermarket parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 03:01 PM
Trojan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW 2006 Magnum Owner ?'s on aftermarket parts

Hello I'm new to this forum and new to my Magnum. I just purchased it last week and I'm searching for aftermarket parts but having little luck with finding anything.

I was wanting to get a body kit for my car but had this delimma, all the ones I've seen look like they should be in the new fast and the furious movie, I want something just to make my car look nice. If ya'll could give me any suggestions that would be nice. My husband already bought me a borla exhaust system and I'm in the process of buying some Iforged rims...Does anyone have problems with 22's such as rubbing, bumpy riding, or cracking? I've looked in some of yalls profile pics and yalls cars are sexy. I just want my car to stand out, I don't wanna look like a soccer mom on the way to her PTA meeting.
I hope to get some good advice on my car, thanks for viewing my post.

Old 01-25-2006, 11:24 PM
LakeErieFish
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW 2006 Magnum Owner ?'s on aftermarket parts

Welcome!
Good luck with your project...Remember, some of those engine mods & body kits(especially the front clip) may require some wiring modifications.
I was planning on installing my own LED brakelights & turn signals. But I understand now that could void the warranty.
Be careful not to void your warranty. (I didn't find it worth the risk)

Thanks!

Quick Reply: NEW 2006 Magnum Owner ?'s on aftermarket parts