Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

New owner!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006 | 10:28 PM
themightye
Default New owner!

Hello from the Great White North(Canada)! I have been looking at a Magnum R/T since last year. I really wasn't going to buy another vehicle because the one I have was working fine. After the battery started to break down on a constant basis, I decided to take another look at an R/T.

Well, last Saturday was the day for me, I took a black one, loaded for a test drive. The smile it put on me and my sons face sold the deal for me. I never thought I could find a car with that kind of power. It is a wonderful car. I just picked up today, and it's sitting in my driveway. I love it, I cannot wait until the snow goes away, to have some fun in the summer.

By the way, for those who live in the snowbelt area, how good or bad is your Magnum in the snow? Will I need to get winter tires. I heard some people say if they take their time, they should have no problems, and others I hear say these things are terrible. I think someone on this forum with an SRT-8 from north of Toronto drives in the winter, and says it is okay.

By the way, the car has a cold air intake, and man, does it feel good to open up the throttle, the only problem is the rapidly dwindling supply of fuel in the tank. Oh well, this car rocks.

Mods anyone?

Old 02-09-2006 | 12:11 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion
Default RE: New owner!

ORIGINAL: themightye
Mods anyone?

Yeah how about a GS Motorsports SRT Killer Supercharger Kit...yours for the low low price of $6,999.99.lol

No but seriously you could get some longtube headers and a new exhaust.

Old 02-09-2006 | 05:05 PM
Free_Style
Rookie

Nokian WR tires you should living in Canada this is the best selling tire up there.

Old 02-09-2006 | 09:04 PM
Olddad

Welcome- your gona love it.

Old 02-10-2006 | 07:07 PM
hipsterj
Professional

Welcome, wife loves our car and Minnesota has been nice this winter so far. We have not had any real snow to test the stock Contis, but if she has ANY trouble I will be looking for winter skins. So far, so good.

Quick Reply: New owner!