Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

SXTred's new wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 11:54 PM
sheldon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SXTred's new wheels?

SXTred several months ago you posted that you were buying Foose Nitrous wheels for your SXT.

Did you get them? Any Pics? What was the exact size you ordered? They're asking for bolt pattern and backspacing in inches, and all you referenced in your thread was 5 x 115, which I'm assuming is width x metric backspacing?

I tried a search to see if you updated but couldn't find anything.

Old 02-13-2006, 05:07 PM
SXTred
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SXTred's new wheels?

I did buy the Foose Nitrous wheel 5x115 17x8.5 offset 15. Which they said were "designed for this car" but let me tell you. The 17" did not fit on my car due to front Brake clearence issues. I have successfully returned them and i am waiting to see what they WILL do to get me into an 18" or 20" Nitrous II which is a cleaner looking wheel.

So no pictures as they were only briefly on when it became obvious there was a fitment problem.

It had been aluded to that these were part of a marketing run to see how well they sold for these cars as they were completely out of the 18" and it would be 3-4 months before any became available. I am trying to see if the new Nitrous II's can be gotten but availablity seems liek an issue here as well.

Quick Reply: SXTred's new wheels?