Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Useful Magnum

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 09:27 AM
RTPablo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Useful Magnum

Plus you can remove the grocery organizer, and you are left with just the liner. I have been carrying my tools back there to work on our cottage and also to the jobsites while the work van has been in the shop. Protects the floor area pretty well, and you can take it out to clean it.

Pablo

Old 05-08-2006, 12:22 PM
FlatEric
Veteran
Default RE: Useful Magnum

I am on forest roads almost daily, it hurts when I hear a rock kick up underneath.

There is more clearance here than in my Passat AWD (I have the AWD RT). The RWD has 1 inch less than the AWD. I would be getting stuck and hanging up if I lost that inch of clearance.

Old 02-12-2011, 11:57 AM
HFChristie

I just got a Hemi with the cargo liner. I didn't even realize it was there until I pulled the handle. Was pleasantly surprised when, instead of a spare tire, I found storage! It can store an amazing amount of "nice to always have" (jumper cables, took kit (flat), spare jacket, etc) under the false floor so it doesn't look like the normal junk filled trunk. The bag stabilizer is great - can hold the cloth shopping bags when not in use, and stabilize groceries when in motion. To make it even better, the water proof "bucket" that goes between the "real" floor and the cargo spaces to protect from spills.

One the down side, the rear window on the Magnum does not open. So, if you do want to haul anything, it has to fit inside. With the tailgage latch sticking down below the hatch edge, resting the hatch partially closed on cargo could damage the cargo, or the latch.

The cargo area (with seats down) is just over 6' deep, which can hold quite a bit.

Quick Reply: Useful Magnum