Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

All Wheel Drive

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 01:25 AM
lswaidz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All Wheel Drive

I'm probably going to be getting a Magnum R/T in the next month or two and I live in an area that isn't exactly condusive to rear wheel drive... I was just wondering if anyone knows an ETA of when the AWD models will be coming out...?

Thanks...

~Lance

Old 06-09-2004, 02:49 AM
MidnightCharge
Rookie
Default RE: All Wheel Drive

Sorry not sure about AWD but several salespersons told me they attended a special meeting in the winter and with the current traction devices they couldn't get the rear loose no matter how hard they tried. My advice is get the RT course I don't know your situation but this vehicle is great.

Old 06-10-2004, 03:41 PM
lswaidz
Default RE: All Wheel Drive

Yeah I'm getting the R/T... I had a 99 Trans Am WS6 before I got my current vehicle, which is a Buick Rendezvous... I got it for the versatility, but it seems the engine is seriously lacking any power. Anyhow, I really enjoy the AWD and we do get a good deal of snow around here (central Illinois) so going back to RWD is just not an option. I'm willing to wait for the AWD and from what I've heard the road gripping performance will infact increase with the AWD version. Oh well, if it's not worth waiting for it's not worth having.

~Lance

Quick Reply: All Wheel Drive