Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

GS motorsports fan and esp mod

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 11:09 AM
endoh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GS motorsports fan and esp mod

Hi,

From what I've read, the GS motorsports fan and esp mod offers three functions:

1) No Torque management (exact shifts no lag or delay)
2) No Traction control (100% freedom to Fry the tires or uninterrupted acceleration)
3) Low temp fan control for a much cooler running temp yielding much better overall performance

Are these implemented separately? That is, I'd like the torque management delete and the fan control but would like to retain some traction control. Even with the stock TC on off/low, the tires don't stand a chance most days.

Thanks,

Gary

Old 05-26-2006, 01:56 AM
MaDd0g
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GS motorsports fan and esp mod

Yes, they are seperate. There are two switches, 1 to turn on the fan and one to turn off traction control/torque mgmt. For total removal of traction control the stock ESP button also has to be turned off. So during normal driving conditions you will not be able to fully break the tires loose unless turn off the stock ESP button. It will do exactly what you are looking for...

One thing you may want to consider though... The superchips microtuner turns off torque mgmt plus increases HP/TQ, lets you increase top speed limiter etc etc...You may get more bang for your buck that way. I have both and run them simultaneously, but when I got my GSM kit superchips did not have the tuner. If they did I would have just bought the tuner.

Quick Reply: GS motorsports fan and esp mod