Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Cars > Dodge Magnum
Reload this Page >

Insurance on Magnum?

Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Insurance on Magnum?

Old 07-01-2004, 08:35 PM
dansk
Default Insurance on Magnum?

What do insurance companies think of the RT's, any nasty surprises with what it costs for auto insurance on them?

Old 07-01-2004, 09:31 PM
thuffman03
Rookie
Default RE: Insurance on Magnum?

My insurance went up but that is becasue the replacement value increased. I had a 96 Caprice Classic. Worth about 5k and my Magnum MSRP'd at 29995. I also picked up full coverage. Costs me about 500 more a year.

Old 07-01-2004, 10:59 PM
blackmagnumrt
Professional

I traded in an '02 Escalade for the Magnum. I got book for my Cadillac ($30,000) and the Magnum set me back $31K and change. My insurance (GEICO) went up $33 every 6 months.

Nick

Old 07-02-2004, 02:00 AM
earthdoc

Just got my policy from National Grange. Added my 05 RT Hemi to the policy. Full collission/comp/liability. Really shocked me..Only added $472.00 per year to the policy. I had to call to confirm that this is correct and they concurred. I think the fact that it is registered as a truck that is really helps keep the rates down.

Well, i guess there are some good reasons in this world not to be 18 anymore. 35 and young at heart.

Just look at the rubber the HEMI lays down.

-Mel

Old 07-02-2004, 02:26 PM
Inferno Magnum
Rookie

Ours went up $51 / 6mo removing an Escalade and adding the Magnum.
I was suprised by the truck/suv category.

Old 07-07-2004, 06:41 PM
blackmagnumrt
Professional

Another person ditching the Escalade in favor of the Magnum? I absolutely loved my Escalade but the Magnum is so much more fun to drive. I'll see how I feel come winter...

Old 07-08-2004, 05:41 PM
Inferno Magnum
Rookie

We liked the Escalade also, but our mpg was terrible. The Magnum is slightly better, but waaaaay more fun to drive.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Insurance on Magnum?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: