Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Leasing anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2004, 01:32 PM
CACWBY
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leasing anyone?

A Newbie- not yet a Magnum owner but most likely will be. I am a Certified Station Wagon Loonie- have had something like 16 long roofs since my 1st back in '67 (a 56 Ford). Have had the Magnum in my radar for awhile, went to local dealer for a sit in one, and have made e mail inquiries with a dealer re: leasing. They told me they were going to use 44% for residual after 3 yr lease. I was shocked. Not sure if this dealer is wrong or they just don't want to lease, or what, but if they think it's going to sink 56% in 3yrs, maybe I should wait. Anyone else have leasing experience on this factory hot rod wagon?

Old 07-02-2004, 01:40 PM
CACWBY
Default RE: Leasing anyone?

Also interested in dealers that are giving good deals and leasing-I travel a lot and have made several purchases by flying one-way and driving home.

Old 07-02-2004, 09:35 PM
jibber11

i leased mine from Bentenhausen dodge, BETTENHAUSEN MOTOR SALES INC
17514 S Oak Park
Tinley Park, IL 60477, Sales: (708) 532-2665. Ask to talk to Tim the Sales Manager, they DO NOT play games here, very straight foward. Tell him Dan "the waterman" sent you. You will not be sorry. They are a no haggle dealer. 1% over dealer invoice if I remember right.

Old 07-03-2004, 02:32 AM
CACWBY

Thanks for tip- That's not very far away either. Would you mind sharing what kind of residual they used?

Old 07-09-2004, 12:49 AM
jibber11

I looked for my paper work and could not find it, I know my "a.p.r." what ever the currect term for a lease was about 4%, but I do not remember my residual. If you call Tim he is a nice guy, hey can probably tell you

Quick Reply: Leasing anyone?