Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Update on Magnum spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 10:52 PM
HemiNuts
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update on Magnum spoiler

Hey guys, I just wanted to share some news with you. Carl from SpoilerDepot contacted me today about the wing design they are working on for the Magnum. I have tried three or for different wings for different models and there is always something I don't like. I have been sending pictures to him as I tried them. He tells me the pictures help and it is helping him with the design. He says he believes it will be in full production in about sixty days. I have attached a few pictures where I tried a 06 Jetta wing. The Red car is a computer rendering of a side veiw of the spoiler he is designing. Notice how far back it is. I think that would make a difference with the dirt problem on the back of the car. He says the tips will curve over the side of the car slightly and will be as close as they can be to the body without contacting the car when opening and closing the trunk lid. I suggested to him to try to keep the bottom of the wing around an inch from the factory installed spoiler.

Old 08-25-2006, 02:56 PM
god_complx
Professional
Default RE: Update on Magnum spoiler

looks good so far! that jetta one, lol, no thanks! Keep us updated.

Old 08-27-2006, 01:59 PM
Strykker
Professional

Interesting..but I want something that is a replacment / or modification of the original like I have seen by a member. I still think that is the best that I have seen.

Old 09-01-2006, 02:57 PM
MagnumForce
Rookie

I think car washes would eat them wings for lunch!

Old 09-01-2006, 11:18 PM
god_complx
Professional

You go to car washes? Damn thats terrible.

Old 09-02-2006, 11:49 PM
HemiNuts
Professional

I don't think it would come off in a carwash if it is the soft touch carwash. The spoiler will be done professionally and will have a
guarantee the same as the other spoilers they sell. You will be able to get it painted using your paint code or unpainted. Carl is putting a lot of thought into his design and I'm sure it will look nice! I'll keep you posted!

Quick Reply: Update on Magnum spoiler