Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

new member looking for info

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2004, 12:41 PM
mccoyblues
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new member looking for info

I'm a new member here. I'm currently shopping for a new Magnum. I'm curious if anyone has any advice regarding the exterior colors offered for this vehicle. In my area (Atlanta, GA) all I'm seeing is silver, red and the vanilla white. I did see one midnight blue car yesterday and it was nice. But I'm mostly curious about the gray and magnesium colors. The web is no help, I can't seem to find any good paint samples. Are any other Dodge vehicles using these same colors?

Old 07-07-2004, 03:49 PM
sikpuppy
Professional
Default RE: new member looking for info

They come in:
Red, Blue, Green, White, Silver, Black(with a cool multihued metalflake in the paint), and what you call Vanilla. Don't know the exact names but those are the basic colors. I've seen all the colors here in Houston and for me, the best colors are 1)silver, 2)red, 3)black. The blue looks too mundane, like a true family station wagon, and the green would be suitable for athe exec bunch. Really depends on what you like.

]

[IMG]local://upfiles/5539/Us542712384.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/5539/Lg173682105.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-07-2004, 04:17 PM
shiltz
Captain
Default RE: new member looking for info

these are the colors aviliable for the magnum, Cool Vanilla, Magnesium Pearl, Inferno Red Tinted Pearl, Bright Silver Metalic, Mineral Gray Metalic, Midnight Blue Pearl, and Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl, the caravan's also use the magnesium pearl, it's a nice blueish gray color, mineral gray is a darker grey, also nice looking, those were my choices if I wasn't able to get the black one, fortunatly I found a black one

here's the link to the hemi registry on dodgemagnum.net, there are a bunch of pictures there including a couple good pictures of the magnesium pearl.

http://www.dodgemagnum.net/phpBB2/registry_entry.php

Quick Reply: new member looking for info