Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

finally a show-off....

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 04:59 PM
coolchevy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finally a show-off....

from the other side of the pond. This is my daily driver so to speak and more like a corner carver then a sprinter. One day when it's grown up it will be an SRT8......

main mods are suspension and brake related like KW coil over suspension, Eibach sway bars, monster brakes, wheel spacers. Next mod once these tires are worn off will be an upgrade from 245/35-20 (left over wheels from my STS) to 245/45-20 Pirelli's

and hopefully soon someone comes out with a blower or turbo kit for that little 3.5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-18-2006, 05:58 PM
MyRT
Professional
Default RE: finally a show-off....

Looks good Heinz, great color. If your brake guy wants to test a set of rotors and 6 piston calipers on an R/T I'm your volunteer.

Old 09-18-2006, 09:26 PM
2005 Magnum R/T Hemi
Captain
Default RE: finally a show-off....

Coolchevy,
I was at a Meet and Greet at the beginning of the Month, but apparently left a bit too soon. I heard a guy with a 3.5 showed up with a Twin Turbo Set-Up! 11.89 in the 1/4 Mile! I was hoping to see the 6.1 with the Blower, but wish I had stuck around to see that Twin Turbo... So, it's out there, I just haven't heard many success stories in boosting the Stock Engine. I imagine you will need to replace most of the Engine... Pistons, Cam, Crank, Valves, Etc... Blowers are poking small holes in the Stock Pistons... (from what I hear)

Quick Reply: finally a show-off....