Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

suspension RAISE???

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006 | 03:18 AM
wb5oxq
Default suspension RAISE???

I have an 05 RT that I changed the tires to a slightly lower profile type and now my car is too low for me. the front end scrapes on even slight dips, going in and out of my driveway, and pulling my trailer with the mopar hitch which is the only one available is too low too. No air shocks available, no overload springs available. You may think I am crazy to want to RAISE my car but for my needs it needs to be at least a inch higher. Any ideas?

Old 02-19-2007 | 06:43 PM
scooter121
Default RE: suspension RAISE???

WAY TO LOW TOO. No ideas, but when you figure it out let me know. I couldn't find an '06 with a tow package, so I bought one anyway,found a Class 2 hitch at U-Haul and drove off. I can't tow anything without bottoming out. I'm looking for load-leveling shocks, variable rate springs, air shocks, etc, but can't find anything.

Old 02-25-2007 | 05:28 PM
god_complx
Professional
Default RE: suspension RAISE???

There are some airshocks available, here is a link. I know they are using them for lowering, but they have kits that you can preset multiple levels. So you could have a Parked Driving and towing setting I am sure!
http://www.universalairsuspension.com/on-road/

Quick Reply: suspension RAISE???