Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

BORLA or CORSA?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 06:22 PM
CALHEMI5.7
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BORLA or CORSA?

I'm new to this site but love all the info - Well I want to get exhaust and intake but just can't make up my mind. For the exhaust I was thinking of borla or Corsa? Corsa has sound clips but I cant find a borla sound clip. Intake? Thinking of K&N but not to sure. I'm looking for best performance - more hp =) . Can anyone help?

Old 10-04-2006, 10:13 PM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator
Default RE: BORLA or CORSA?

Here's a Borla clip their 125 on a Charger w/headers.

I put Corsa on my ride and like them, their drone free. You might also want to look at zoomers.

Old 10-05-2006, 03:44 AM
CALHEMI5.7

Thank for the info I think im going to go for the Corsa also. Any recommendation on a AIR-INTAKE system K&N, VOLANT, DUB etc
Thanks 4 the sound clip very cool.

Old 10-05-2006, 03:01 PM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator

I'd go w/a K&N CAI, but that's just me. I've heard tail that the Mopar CAI is a good setup and has very good airflow.

You have to weigh cost/benefit, how much HP gain will one get from a CAI… it’s a debatable topic. IMO, not very much. Look for someone changing their setup and see if you can get a bargain.

I ran a K&N drop-in filter ($25) for a long time and didn’t get a “seat of the pants” kick once I put the RAMAirHood intake on.

Quick Reply: BORLA or CORSA?