Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

just an average canadian hopinnf to find out ideas

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 05:12 AM
hellifiknow
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just an average canadian hopinnf to find out ideas

OK, I am new here, I have heard of doing a 2.4L srt-4 swap into a regular neon, too exspensive for me. I was actually thinking IS it possible to modify your dodge neon to squeeze in a v-6 mabye? or should I go with a 2.4L from another srtatus? or change my 2.0 l sohc with a 2.0l dohc. I know they will be looking of work, Power it not a big issues but woulf be nice. I would like to try to be the first 2 door dodge neon in edmonton to squeeze a v6 into it. can it be done? my car has already been stripped right to the body, no interior, drivetrain, suspension, wiring, ptreey much it is now an empty shell in my garage. what should I do for which engines? this will be driven daily and trying to be a street show car. and I am going to be running a turbo on my eventually and maybe a small shot of wet shot nos. and Ideads?

Old 12-16-2007, 03:37 PM
NightOpossum
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: just an average canadian hopinnf to find out ideas

you would have to fab up some motor mounts and also find the wire harness, as far as it fitting i wouldnt know about that but i have heard of a 95 neon with a 3.0 in it, i would say if ur going to try it i would expect many headaches and confusing things will happen but well worth it in the end

Quick Reply: just an average canadian hopinnf to find out ideas