Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

power to weight ratio?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 08:38 PM
mhike
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default power to weight ratio?

wsup yall... a while ago i asked who had the fastest neon and i was asked what time i ran cuz my crew has one guy in the 13s one in the 14s and one in the low 15s about to break 14s well i have yet to run mine but only becuase i have a completly stock 98 r/t 2 dr... ive got 160k miles on it but ive stripped the **** out of it so where ill be runnin it with only one seat and no interior what so over... not even carpet let alone door panels or the center console.... so my question is... how much does my car weigh and now that its bare metal how much do u htink it will weigh... oh last question... how do you define the stages of weight reduction and could i have possibly completed stage 1? please respond...

Old 12-11-2004, 11:33 PM
casper
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: power to weight ratio?

I'll put power to weight like this, if you have 1hp for every 10 pounds of weight, your cars is pretty fast. In other words, a 2800LB neon, with 280hp has the same power to weight as a corvette which is about 3500Lbs with 350Hp.

Quick Reply: power to weight ratio?