Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

my fuel pump fuse keeps blowing i need help

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 12:13 PM
twiztidnub
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question my fuel pump fuse keeps blowing i need help

ok so i have a problem and need help asap i have a 98 neon sohc 2.0 auto trans my fuel pump fuse keeps poppin on my and i dont know whats going on i have replaced my fuel pump relay and my fuel pump its self egr valve crankshaft position sensor (due to code) and my throttle position sensor and it is still blowing fuses. now it dont matter if its hot cold, sunny or snow. long drive or short it can do it i can replace the fuse and be good for the rest of the day other times i will do it and blow three befor it even starts then a mile or two down the road it will blow again. now behind my battery under the fuse box there is a ground wire i thought my be the issue but playing with that dont seem to help much either. any ideas?

Old 10-28-2008, 12:36 PM
twiztidnub
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

really the wireing from my upstream o2 sensor will cause my fuel pump fuse to blow... i will look into that thank you!

Quick Reply: my fuel pump fuse keeps blowing i need help