Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

i need everyones help on this one

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 12:38 AM
ZeroTo60in30
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need everyones help on this one

this sunday i will be entering a bracket race at eglishtown in new jersey.
im not doing this to win, im doing this to experience the tree, the track, the adrenaline.

now where your help comes into play is this:
my car is a 2000 neon atx.
my modifications are as follows:
cold air intake, header, downpipe, this thursday or friday i am having a custom exhaust installed on my car (which is pretty much a fart can and mandrel bent piping from downpipe back), drop springs (1.5 inch),ngk iridium plugs, msd 8.5 mm wires, enkei rs6 17x7, and thats pretty much it.
so where is this all leading to, i need help estimating what my 1/4 mile time would be. i want to get as many people responding to this so i can take the average of the times and use that at the race.

thank you all so much!

Old 04-25-2005, 02:21 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i need everyones help on this one

If you're bracket racing you should really have raced it before so you have some ballpark number to base it on. But without knowing what you've run with your car I would say 17.5 would be a good bet. Just cause you're an auto and also because you got 17s. If I was bracket racing mine I would prep mine to race and then put a 16.0 down...I've ran that time...5 times in one day at the track. Good luck and have fun.

Quick Reply: i need everyones help on this one