Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

no one can figure this out wtf....

Old 04-17-2010, 02:39 PM
2GENGREY
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no one can figure this out wtf....

hey everyone im new to this site, i have a really really annoying problem with my car that no one can figure out... no one.

so i have a 04 neon sxt 2.0 sohc 5 spd, 150,000 kms. so here it goes its hard to explain.

when i drive my car, lets say its in third gear and im giving it gas, i take my foot off the gas and let the motor pull its self along and i go to re apply the gas it hesitates with kind of a jerk to it and will accelerate about 4 or 5 seconds later, but if i notice it happening and i push the peddle all the way down it will start to accelerate , if i keep my foot on the gas a tiny bit it will drive perfectly fine so it seeems to be only when its coasting with no throttle applied, i have also noticed it when i am at a red light and i let the clutch out and take off, as soon as the clutch is fully disengaged and i press on the gas its almost like a miss, but there is no engine miss or any engine light on. it seems to be a periodic thing it doesnt always happen my engine is also pretty bouncy , i have replaced my clutch, engine mounts, air map sensor and its still doing it, i have also noticed just in general when im accelerating its almost like it has little slips or misses but there barely noticeable unless yoyr really paying attention to the way it drives. help me!!!!

Old 04-17-2010, 04:52 PM
dakota26
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

egr pcv fuel pump not holding presure

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: no one can figure this out wtf....