Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

havent been on here much in a while

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 11:22 PM
SlowAssNeon
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default havent been on here much in a while

just lettin ya guys know that ive stopped visiting here. main reason is because i just visit too many message boards, and with my limited time available these days, ive had to cut back on a few that i visit, and this forum had to be one of them.

im still seeing (in my brief browsing so far today) a bit of misinformation being tossed around here.. and i feel bad for not being around to help correct it. but i offer this to anyone, if you want some correct neon info, id suggest heading either to neonspeed.com's forums (which im an admin for) or to neons.org

as it is, this will be my final post here. i wish you guys luck with your endevours. never hesitate to hit me up on either neonspeed or neons.org if any of you may have a question for me.

lata!

~Slow~

Old 06-15-2005, 11:31 AM
SlowAssNeon
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: havent been on here much in a while

well, i guess that one wasnt my final post here. but i have really limited my time here... the only reason i did show up today is because a friend of mine linked me to here about something.

ok, back to neonspeed i go :lol: