Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Bosche Iridium Plugs

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 05:40 PM
mham0711
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bosche Iridium Plugs

SO I entered the contest and was one of the lucky winners of a set of Bosche Iridium plugs. Well once my car starts the plugs are wonderful. I can feel the difference between the iridiums and the Bosche Platniums that were in my car. But the delimma is getting my car to start. I just put a bunch of work and money in to my car to get it to run like a champ again, it is not throwing any codes, it just felt up to par. Well with the new Bosche Iridiums it is a b#### to get my car to start. Over all I would give the plugs 4 out of 5 stars, the only downfall being the fact that my car is hard to start now.

Old 09-21-2011, 11:16 PM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Your car is now hard to start and you give 'em a 4 out of 5? It's not required that you give them a 4 or 5 out of 5 for the contest...

Old 09-21-2011, 11:43 PM
chew*
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by darthroush
Your car is now hard to start and you give 'em a 4 out of 5? It's not required that you give them a 4 or 5 out of 5 for the contest...

To funny.

Quick Reply: Bosche Iridium Plugs