Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

OK 97 neon built, Somebody who knows computers turbos and WOT boxes please help me

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012 | 01:07 PM
Tyler93
|
Exclamation OK 97 neon built, Somebody who knows computers turbos and WOT boxes please help me

I managed to pick up a freind of mines cousins first car, its a 1997 dodge neon, that he grew up with, he got it built front to back and put 800 miles on it and then i grabbed it up for cheap not running, well. Just got it running it was a camshaft sensor, the car is fully built low compression turbo, running a t3/4 right now, je pistons built lower end, tranny, fuel pump, has a MOPAR performance computer? it is at the shop right now having the turbo reconnected and will then be tuned. Car has alot in it to much to list but it does not have what im trying to install which is WOT BOX, i want this thing to 2 step.

Ive been searching the web and cant find anything that isnt for the srt 4 yet on youtube im finding all these different year neons with this N2MB product installed, i would like to know if i go and buy the N2MB launch control and 2 step will it work for one? and what do i need to do to get it to work? does anybody have a 1997 or older neon that they have installed one of these on?

Iam looking to buy what i need so if anybody can help me out it would be most appreciated thank you

Quick Reply: OK 97 neon built, Somebody who knows computers turbos and WOT boxes please help me