Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Can't get codes - 2004 sx 2.0/Neon

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 01:40 PM
MyOtherCarIsADodgeToo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can't get codes - 2004 sx 2.0/Neon

Unfortunately, I can not follow through on the suggestions made by forum users about checking the codes for my 2004 Dodge SX 2/0 (Neon) as... I can't get the codes!

I am following the steps... turn the key to the run position three times in a row, without starting the car/cranking the engine. After the third time check what code appears in the odometer (P????) before it returns to its current reading.

I've followed instructions but each and every time the odometer returns to its mileage before presenting any codes.

My car was purchased in Canada and I am not sure if there is an alternative means to collect the code for SX/Neon in Canada.

Any suggestions or alternatives would be greatly appreciated, with thanks in advance!

Old 01-16-2014, 08:17 AM
richards83
Professional
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm not sure how things work in Canada, but here in the US you can stop by most auto parts stores and they will read the codes for you for free in hopes of selling you some parts afterwards.

Quick Reply: Can't get codes - 2004 sx 2.0/Neon