Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Really need you guys help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2015, 02:48 AM
selinaselina
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Really need you guys help!!!

So im thinking about suing my mechanic i dont know much about cars so im desperate i took my 2000 dodge neon to get a water pump and motor mounts fixed never had an issue with my car starting ever it ran great but once it got in the mechanic hands is where the problem started he calls me says your car is ready 30 mins later he calls back says the car wont start he needs to look at it again now he says the camshaft is broken needs to be replaced so got it replaced then he says it needs a head gasket piece for the camshaft got that as well car still not cranking he tells me when the camshaft broke it caused the pcm to break and i need to get that replaced also is he just trying to get more money out of me i need my car back asap i dont know what to do please help!!!

Old 06-26-2015, 11:56 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 337 Likes on 301 Posts

Have it towed somewhere else immediately. Tell the "mechanic" to stop doing anything else to the vehicle. Do some research to find a quality shop in your area and tak e the car to them.

Quick Reply: Really need you guys help!!!