What to do - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Cars > Dodge Neon
Reload this Page >

What to do

Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

What to do

Old 07-25-2018, 04:05 PM
fair67
Rookie
Default What to do

Hi
I currently have 2 neons a 2001 and a 2000 I bought them both for my daughters first cars the 2000 my oldest has been driving since about 2013 the 2001 for my youngest has been driven for the last 4 years. Anyway the 2000 is getting a little tired I currently have the chance to buy a 1996 Plymouth Neon with 36000 miles 1 owner. It is a 4 door bare bones but has A/C not sure if it works yet. My question is he wants 2900 for the car it seems a bit high but I did sneak a look at it and the body is excellent. I havent heard it run yet. I really like neons but both of mine are the newer model I am able to pretty much fix most things on them. I have been looking for a Neon to replace the 2000 I currently have. . However I feel this 96 is a little old for that kind of money and the head gasket may be an issuue if it hasnt been replaced.
Any thoughts appreciated
Thanks

Old 07-25-2018, 06:03 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator

Make them an offer you think is appropriate. Check craigslist in your area and see what others are selling for.

Old 07-25-2018, 09:48 PM
fair67
Rookie

Originally Posted by jkeaton View Post
Make them an offer you think is appropriate. Check craigslist in your area and see what others are selling for.
Thank you for the reply I am mainly wondering if this is a god reliable car or may need something done to it like head gaskets It does look very nice for sure. I will hear it run in morning if they still have it.
Thanks

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: