Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Bought SRT-4 gauges for my sxt and...

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 06:33 AM
socalnicedude
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought SRT-4 gauges for my sxt and...

i just bought some srt-4 gauges used of course and installed them in my 04 sxt neon everything works fine from the speed/tach reading, to the fuel/heat reading and mileage. also my little indicators come on with the ignition but i have no illumination. one other thing my brak and abs light wont go off. probably because it needs to be flashed. can anyone tell me what the illumination problem with my neon is or is my bulbs just out. thanks alot

Old 01-09-2006, 11:05 PM
socalnicedude
Default RE: Bought SRT-4 gauges for my sxt and...

bump

Old 01-10-2006, 01:58 AM
RadarLove
Record Breaker

I'm actually surprised the car started at all... I was under the impression that the cluster was part of the matched set for the security system - key, PCM, and cluster...

You might want to pick up a service manual for the 2 cars and check the wiring differences... Chances are they aren't the same.

Best of luck!

Old 01-11-2006, 05:25 AM
socalnicedude

it was pretty much plug and play you cant play it in any other way because its got a male/female type plug. just the illmuination wont go on. and the mileage is diffrent. i think i may need to just change the bulbs. but i need some other opinions. alos i went on the premise of when i owend a ford focus and swapped in the svt gauges. it was pretty much the same. i think my bulbs may just be out

Quick Reply: Bought SRT-4 gauges for my sxt and...