Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

13 year old Neon racer needs votes!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 06:58 PM
ninniejo44
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 13 year old Neon racer needs votes!!

To be specific, we need 300 total!

My son is 13yo and this is his first year car racing. He races a 1995 Dodge Neon on our local short track (oval racing) He has started 5 races and finished second place every race. I saw his confidence level dropping due to the fact he hasn't won-almost won, but not yet won.Then the track decided to host this poll for most popular driver in his class. SO~I decided this may be just what he needs to outrun that Honda-a moral boost-ego boost-if he sees all these votes of people supporting him, he will have a big enough support group that just may get him the first place finish he wants so bad! He has had radio interviews and such, always signing autographs......

Please take a sec and vote for our own Neon racer.........................................http://d68n.pollhost.com/
Vote for Clay Joseph

Im glad to be a member here and will be back soon to visit again, complete with pictures!

Quick Reply: 13 year old Neon racer needs votes!!