Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Body kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 02:40 AM
chaines223
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body kit

How much do u thik it would cost to have a body kit put on an the car repainted?

Old 07-12-2006, 07:42 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion
Default RE: Body kit

You'll cut the cost a lot if you install the kit yourself, then have it taken in to be painted. If you want the best paint job it could cost anywhere from $500-$1,500, but if you have them install it, it could potentially cost much much more.

Old 07-26-2006, 06:40 PM
djmagic
Record Breaker

What kind of brand is the kit because if it is a very cheap one they will have to cut it up to make it fit but if it is like Kaminari or any other major brand, you don't have to worry. I was quoted two to three hundred for a kaminari kit at a perfomance shop but my friend who owns his own audio shop will do it for me real cheap.

Old 07-30-2006, 05:28 AM
FuzzRacer
Captain

that's a good deal for that kind of kit, like 03 said putting it on yourself will save you some money, can save even more if you sand it down and primer it correctly yourself, that way you can get the car back faster and not charged for going over the rust spots ( if any) and any other fees they may charge before painting, here in ohio there is a place called maco and they offer paint jobs through out the year for a affordable price of 300 and up, which basically means that the stuff they have to do before painting which hopefully can be done before they could do it, then it would really cost that much. I didn't really believe in maco till I done some checking on exactly how they can do paint jobs for the amount of money, it basically comes down to stock, when they have a surplus they offer the cheap paint jobs, which they use to pull people in, then those nice prep charges. they do really good work as well and have a variety of colors. the more custom and mixing the more it will cost though.

Quick Reply: Body kit