Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

AIR?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 10:01 PM
myorng05neon
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AIR?

ok so i don't got alot of money to be buy'n **** for my car yet cause i got other things to pay for first. but here it is i got the 05 sxt and i was wondering the box that is connected to the air filter underneath the fender below the light is it ok if i take that off or will that ruin the sensor? i don't think that it will cause everyone here at the fire dept think that i am incompitant with machanics for some reason but if someone can reassure me one this i will feel better bout doing it. since i took it off i can really feel a difference in pick up. also if there are little adjustments that i can do to my car without spending money then pls let me know

Old 07-18-2006, 11:52 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AIR?

You can take it out with no problems what so ever, but at the very least go out and buy a K&N Air Filter for best results. Sorry to tell you this, but the only way to make your Neon faster, is to spend spend spend...