Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

1999 2.0l DOHC ...

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 06:35 AM
NeonX143
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 2.0l DOHC ...

For Sale
Year: 1999
Engine: 2.0L I-4 SFI DOHC
Miles: 104k
Body: 2 door coupe; bulge hood; sunroof; fog lights [Ya know...what comes with Sport]
Tran: Auto.
Color: "Pewter"; Stupid Vinyls that can be taken off if need be.
Wheels: Optional Alloy [Resemble Srt-4 rims]

The interior is almsot perfect. I hate the design on the seats but that's why they made seat covers..or other seats. Lol. the exterior might have some slight bumbs, But only one was made by me. One fog light needs to be put back on. The plastic part holding it on snapped, but I do have the fog light itself. The sunroof has to be put back on track, but I can get that fixed easily. The dome light, and mirrors on the visors are covered up because of new lining. It looks a lot cleaner to me (unless you need light...ofcourse). The reason I am selling this is so I can get another car. I'm in want of a 5-speed and at the time of purchasing this car...I couldn't find one worth buying...but I have now. Please ask me if you have any other questions. I know a lot of the peopler here basically own a neon, But I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. The price I am asking is $2,000. OBO...

-----Tonya

Quick Reply: 1999 2.0l DOHC ...