Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Windshield Washer not working

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Vadv
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Windshield Washer not working

Hey all:

My windshield washer fluid pump does not appear to be working after a particularly cold and snowy patch of days. The wipers work just fine, but the fluid had stopped coming out recently. I am open to any suggestions, but I believe that it is the windshieldwasherpump or the fuse for the pump.

Iwould like to know if there is a fuse for the windshield washer pump, and if so, where it is located. I found the fuse for the wipers by the driver side fuse panel, but nada for the washer fluid pump.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Old 03-04-2007, 06:44 PM
neisg1
Veteran
Default RE: Windshield Washer not working

The washer is the same fuse as the wipers.
What did you have in it for washer fluid (summer or winter)? It could just be frozen. Try parking it in a heated garage over night.

Old 03-04-2007, 07:37 PM
ewetho
All Star
Default RE: Windshield Washer not working

Listen for the pump coming on... If so probably frozen. (Mine will freeze if I use a mix of RainX Deicer orange fluid and blue juice A LOT sooner than either one)

If it is not funning then pull the electrical connector and check with a test light and have someone turn on the washer and see if the test light turns on. If so get a pump.

Not that bad to diagnose really.

Quick Reply: Windshield Washer not working