Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Interior Design

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 03:58 AM
LoNeWuLf
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior Design

I am going to be painting my interior of my car. Also reclothing the door panels.

I am either going to go with white.. or a blue same as my car.

What would be your opinion? Anyone have it done on a 1st Gen?

I am gonna mess with photoshop see if I cant make some test pictures.. see what it will look like.. however if someone has it done already.. i can just go off theirs..

Thanks

Old 08-31-2004, 04:06 AM
LoNeWuLf
Record Breaker
Default RE: Interior Design

well.. photoshop isnt gonna do much for me...

blah blah blah..

ill put pics up.. (smaller then my usual) and let u see hwat i plan on changing

Old 08-31-2004, 04:17 AM
LoNeWuLf
Record Breaker

heres what i mean though...

either blue or white...

Old 08-31-2004, 04:30 AM
casper
Legend

I was thinking of doing my interior also, I have the same car as you. I have seen some kits for under a hundred dollars on ebay, pretty much any color or design you want all precut vinyl. I was thinking about maybe carbon fiber, I don't really like the whole cheap paint thing.

Old 08-31-2004, 04:36 AM
LoNeWuLf
Record Breaker

nah dude.. done right.. it can look friggin sweet..

just talkin to my friend.. she did this all herself.

Old 08-31-2004, 04:39 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

Damn, do we think alike or something? Thats roughly what i plan on painting. I already have some of it done, but I haven't finished with everything yet. Here is a sneak peek that might help you a little even though our cars are a bit different.

Although I'm doing yellow, wanted a yellow that is close to the yellow the SXT and SRT come in. I like it a lot, I partly did it because I like yellow, but also because I've never seen anyone use yellow to accent their interior. I need to finish my interior and get my brake calipers painted that same yellow. Then get my 17" gunmetal rims and my windows tinted, it'll be tight yo! My neon is going to look like a killer bee! As for your car, hmm...that is a tough call. Blue is overused, but I'm not sure on white. I bet it would look sweet though.

Old 08-31-2004, 04:42 AM
95DodgeNeon
Amateur

www.cardomain.com/memberpage/569331

My neons red i did black and red interior black as the base red for accent if i were you i would do white base blue accents my pics are page 3 i think

Old 08-31-2004, 04:48 AM
LoNeWuLf
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: NeonSXT04

Damn, do we think alike or something? Thats roughly what i plan on painting. I already have some of it done, but I haven't finished with everything yet. Here is a sneak peek that might help you a little even though our cars are a bit different.

Although I'm doing yellow, wanted a yellow that is close to the yellow the SXT and SRT come in. I like it a lot, I partly did it because I like yellow, but also because I've never seen anyone use yellow to accent their interior. I need to finish my interior and get my brake calipers painted that same yellow. Then get my 17" gunmetal rims and my windows tinted, it'll be tight yo! My neon is going to look like a killer bee! As for your car, hmm...that is a tough call. Blue is overused, but I'm not sure on white. I bet it would look sweet though.
were just on the same page in the head bro

Old 08-31-2004, 01:46 PM
Altima_wb
Captain

I would stay away from white its really hard to get to look good (its not impossible just really hard). I kinda like the idea of body color it looks pretty sweet if done right. I have the interior painted in my 95 altima and everybody that gets in it asks where I got it done. I'm a damn perfectionist I have probably 20 hours of work into the painting. But it almost looks factory its that good. I have some pictures posted here:

http://www.nissantalk.com/registry/v...vehicleid=2381

The pictures are not the greatest but it gets the point across. I have yet to figure out what I am going to paint the interior in my 94. I haven't been able to come up with any ideas that would look good in a tan interior. Any suggestions?

Old 08-31-2004, 10:21 PM
LoNeWuLf
Record Breaker

hopefully people will still read this...

how should I do this project? I can either go get standard spray paint and do it that way...

or.... I can call my friend in washington or wherever.. she just moved from alaska and have her call her friend up here.. and convince that friend to let me use his airbrush and do it that way.

orrrrrr... I can go spend the crapload of money on an airbrush and compressor myself and do it that way.

opinions?

Quick Reply: Interior Design