Dodge Nitro The Dodge Nitro is a sporty mid size SUV that bound to turn heads where ever it roams. The Dodge Nitro is one fun ride!

Where is the Dymanics Sensor in a Dodge Nitro

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 12:00 AM
RBencheck
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Where is the Dymanics Sensor in a Dodge Nitro

ABS, ESP/BAS, ESP/TCS and BRAKE warning lights illuminate on instrument panel upon each start, after vehicle reaches speed above 10 MPH, and remain on during entire trip.

I have troubleshooted by replacing all four wheel speed sensors, replacing brake light switch, and disconnecting negative battery cable but the problem persists.* OBD II scan tool and odometer self test do not display any trouble codes. Issue first appeared one week ago after ABS engaged while braking in rain, on slippery pavement.

Next up in process of elimination --- looking to replace the Dynamics Sensor.* This part is ~$196 and the repair manual says it is under the center console (#8 in attached parts diagram).* I took out the center console and removed the facia panel covering the climate controls & radio.* Only item I could find attached to the floor in this area was the Air Bag Module. So---where is the Dynamics Sensor?

Attached Thumbnails Where is the Dymanics Sensor in a Dodge Nitro-i2171809.jpg