Dodge Nitro The Dodge Nitro is a sporty mid size SUV that bound to turn heads where ever it roams. The Dodge Nitro is one fun ride!

Issues

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2018, 10:50 AM
Mychelle Dockery
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Issues

I drive a 2007 Nitro, 3.7L, V6. It has 205,000 miles on it and gets regular maintenance. When I was driving, I started to feel like it was not getting enough power, and once I got to a red light and stopped, it died. Only after putting it in neutral and cranking it, did I get it start back up. Then, I had to rev it up to keep it cranked and throw it in drive and take off. Every time I came to a stop after that, it died, like it was not getting fuel or something. There are no dash lights going off and I have not yet had it checked for any other codes. It is currently in my driveway where a tow truck cannot get it due to low power lines, so I have not yet brought it to a shop. Any suggestions??

Last edited by Mychelle Dockery; 03-12-2018 at 11:55 AM.
Old 03-12-2018, 11:26 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

What year, what engine, what transmission, maintenance history? Check engine light on? Had it checked for stored codes? You need to provide as much detail as possible or all you will get is guesses in response.

Quick Reply: Issues