Dodge Nitro The Dodge Nitro is a sporty mid size SUV that bound to turn heads where ever it roams. The Dodge Nitro is one fun ride!

Dodge Nitro (Updated, Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Dodge Nitro (Updated, Pics)

The Caliber launch is actually going quite well...[&:]

Old 03-24-2006, 10:51 PM
RcBandit28
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really like it....a SWEET ride!

Old 03-28-2006, 04:10 AM
MRDETROITMETAL
Veteran

Well now that is, uh...one ugly truck !

Dodge will sell millions of 'em...I mean look at toyota, nothing but ugly cars & trucks !...LOL.

I think it's the front window that puts me off a bit, it looks lopsided because the window is so far back on the body, the Dakota on the other hand..now that looks good. Just my opnion, for what it's worth (2 cents) ?

Most likey it looks better in person, I have seen the Liberty and it is not that bad at all, so maybe the pictures are decieving me...again !

Old 05-23-2006, 02:09 AM
I Eat Rice

i work for roush industries in naples, and we were testing the 4.0 motor and tranny with a pacifica body. very potent. i ate quite a few hondas. the same motor is also going into the new 07 pacmans, and we just receibed a jeep wrangler with the same block. we've also got a pacman with chrysler's old 3.8 with new electronics, and the 4.0 eats it up. oh, and if anybody is looking to buy a new dakota or SRT-8, wait a year. the new SRT-8's have 80 more hp from a new computer system(11 comps, vs 7 comps) and the new 4.7 v-8's in the dakota also have some more torque than that ones out now. before anyone buys a new diamler product, contact me. i drive cars that you're not gonna see for another 2-3 years, and ave driven most of the chryslers that are already out now.

Old 06-20-2006, 11:44 PM
97 3.5 Intrepid
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Okay do you have any info for us on the Challenger. Will it produce around 500 hp? Is the 4.0 going to be used in the Avenger/Sebring eventually or will the 3.5 have any power upgrades. Is the new 6-speed 62TE going to improve both acceleration and fuel economy. Is the new 3.8L better than the 215hp/245ft-lbs of tq version, if not why did they lower the output? What do you mean by "a pacman?"

Quick Reply: Dodge Nitro (Updated, Pics)