Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

New wheels/tires/ lift/exhaust!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 09:41 PM
rburrill22
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New wheels/tires/ lift/exhaust!!!!

I have to tell someone and I know you will all will be excited about it! Went to 4wheelparts show in puyallup, was yesterday and walked about with 20" chrome XD Monsters, 6" Superlift with dual steering stablizer and Blisteins all the way around. Also picked up a MRBP exhaust for DIRT CHEAP!! For tires i went with toyo MT's 37/13.50/20. If anybody is looking at getting these tires les schwab has a killer sale right now. Nowhere has been able to even come close. I am getting them for 390 a tires compared to 490 at 4wheelparts. I will post some pics as soon as i get it all on!!

Old 04-17-2007, 01:47 AM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New wheels/tires/ lift/exhaust!!!!

Puyallup WASHINGTON ???

I never thought I'd hear that name from anyone else in my life. I have a friend who lives in Puyallup. He's mentioned that Schwab guy before. He says that EVERYONE gets their tires there not only because of the price, but also because of the service. He says the service is simalar to what you would have gotten back in the 50's.

Good for you man !! I'm happy for ya. Commence with the pics ASAP !!