Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Summit Racings spring event...

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 07:06 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 225 Likes on 210 Posts
Default Summit Racings spring event...

Got an email from Summit Racing, looks like they are having their spring car show this weekend... Kewl! I might be going to this. My oldest daughter and I went a few years back and we had alot of fun. back then they had a mud pit competition that was a lot of fun to watch (not having it anymore :-( which sucks). They used to have a 4x4 run afterwards where they would caravan thru the local mountains... (no I didnt go, my 4x4 was torn down to fix the head... bad exhaust seat) It should be a good time if anyone who is close is interested in it.

Dear STEVEN J ,
Here are three great reasons to visit the Summit Racing Retail Store in Sparks (960 E. Glendale Ave.) in May!
*Summit Racing Spring Car Show*
Kick off the cruising season in style at Summit Racing’s Spring Car Show. The show takes place on Saturday, May 5, from 10 am to 4 pm, and is open to all hot rods, street machines, street rods, tuner cars, trucks, and off-roaders.
*Summit Racing MayFriday Night Cruise-Ins*
End your work weeks in May with fun, food, and horsepower at Summit Racing’s Friday Night Cruise-Ins--May 11, May 18, and May 25--from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. It’s your chance to…
*Show off your ride and make some new friends
*See the area’s best cars and trucks--ALL vehicles welcome
*Enjoy giveaways, music, and food vendors
*Summit Racing May Manager's Specials*
May is here, so stop by the Summit Racing Equipment Retail Store in Sparks (960 E. Glendale Ave.)for our May Manager’s Specials, including dress up and car care products, outdoor and recreation items, alternators, and more. Thesespecial offers endMay 31, and they’re available only at the Summit Racing Retail Store.
Click Here for directions to the store or give us a call at 1-775-352-8787. Retail Store hours are 9 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week.

Quick Reply: Summit Racings spring event...