Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Update on my trip/move...

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 12:48 PM
Shadow Caster
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update on my trip/move...

Well I finally got moved back to WV last weekend. It was a 900 mile pull out of Florida to here. I am very happy with my ram now. I had a 20foot box trailer behind me loaded to the gills. It crossed the scales at almost 10,000. I loaded the bed of my truck and the whole thing crossed at 18,800. Anyways I averaged 13MPG all the way. I started hitting the mountains of Virginia and West Virginia and I still averaged 12.5 to 12.8 MPG. I also installed my new Prodigy Brake Controller and let me say that thing is great. Well I just wanted to say how very pleased I am with my truck.

Old 05-05-2007, 01:12 PM
triton
Record Breaker
Default RE: Update on my trip/move...

your truck probably thanks you too for getting it out of the horrible FL heat and for given it much more challlenging roads to traverse

I live at the other end of the appalachians from you. I know what you mean about the milage. You'd think it would get worse in the mountains but, it really doesn't that much.

Old 05-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Shadow Caster
Rookie
Default RE: Update on my trip/move...

Well I can tell you this much it definately runs better. I think it probably helped open it up a little. Besides like you said it is boring driving around in Florida anyways.

Quick Reply: Update on my trip/move...