Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

What Incentives Are Available?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 04:15 PM
apowers
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What Incentives Are Available?

On the way home from college yesterday my truck started burning oil and smoking like mad when under a load, so I think the rings are going bad. My dad is going to talk to a mechanic today and see how much a new ring job is going to cost. I dont want to sink to much money into the truck because its a 91 F150 with 140,000 on it, and I planned on getting a new truck in a few months anyhow, but it looks like I may try to get one sooner.

What incentives does Dodge have going on thier 2500 w/ the 5.9L Cummins? I stopped at Dave Smith on the way through Kellog yesterday and they had some really good prices, but I didnt get a chance to ask about if they had 0 down or 0% .

Thanks,
Andrew

Old 05-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Joel_MD
Captain
Default RE: What Incentives Are Available?

In Aprilthe Dodge incentive for the Ram 2500increased from $3000 to$3500, and it's holding steady for May. I don't know if they have any additional incentives like college student, first time buyer, military discount, etc.

Old 05-10-2007, 12:43 AM
usafr
All Star

Man, they were offering $5k during a big tent sale here this past weekend.

Old 05-10-2007, 02:06 AM
beachmstr

That dealership in Kellogg is usually the best place to buy a dodge. They pride themselves on being able to beat anyones price. Good luck

Quick Reply: What Incentives Are Available?