Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Maintenance log

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007 | 11:46 AM
cumminalong
Default RE: Maintenance log

ORIGINAL: Drew

I have an electronic one that uses excell. . .even has the math built right in to calculate fuel mileage
Me personally.....I rely SOLELY on my HIGHLY trustworthy, competant, honest, efficient, knowledgeable, and most importantly competitively priced dealership to perform ALL my maintenance and to tell me EXACTLY when my truck needs something. They would NEVER sell me something I don't need.

I wouldn't have it any other way!

[:'(]

Old 05-25-2007 | 12:17 PM
Drew
Professional

someone needs to take a sledge hammer to Rich. . .sounds like his I D 10 T function card is working again.

Old 05-25-2007 | 12:24 PM
cumminalong

someone needs to take a sledge hammer to Rich. . .sounds like his I D 10 T function card is working again.
Hehehe!

Naaaah, I'm just over tired.

Haven't slept worth a crap since coming home from Ohio and last night I was up all night with a puking, crapping, shaking dog. The night before I was up with my big dog after me and him got "attacked" by some kind of pit bull mix. My dog got his ear messed up a bit and his hip is hurt, he got my arm and hand.......until I went friggin UFC on his ***. Ever see a dog get put in a Mua Tai clinch and knee'd into submission. I almost killed this MF'r. I swear I almost put him into orbit with 3 hard shots in the ribs.

Old 05-25-2007 | 12:53 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

I look at the milage on the truck, do the oil when it feels right. grease it all when I oil it. do the trans every 12 - 18months (drive up to 50 k a year). fix anything else that breaks on this 1st gen ctd.

Old 05-25-2007 | 03:36 PM
Mayfair
Legend

where is it telling you already in use???
When I opened it up it said something about "Program already in use" I could flick through the pages, but I couldn't add any info if I wanted to.

That's Ok ... I didn't really understand how it worked it anyway. Too many abbreviations I guess.

Quick Reply: Maintenance log