Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Any Ca ctd's in here?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 07:46 PM
Local Yokel
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Any Ca ctd's in here?

ORIGINAL: donnie

Im in the southern part of Ventura county.
Simi valley
Hey! 2 weeks im moving to Simi Valley! Cool, another CTD ....

Old 05-28-2007, 08:49 PM
moconst
Veteran

Im in Fort bragg North of bodega bay a few hours. Would be fun to get together sometime. Just have to figure it out

Old 05-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Local Yokel
Professional

Yeah definately! Only thing is, im not sure where in Simi were moving too yet. We had a house pretty much rented but the Landlord bailed on his realtor so that fell thru. So now were 2 weeks away from moving and nowhere to move to ...

Old 05-29-2007, 01:17 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 225 Likes on 210 Posts

ORIGINAL: firemansdodge

Live in Bodega Bay. Just outside of Petaluma in Sonoma County (North Bay). The truck your thinking of is in Livermoore. That looks like yours. We have been trying to get together along w/ a guy from Sacramento to compare our Suspensions we have. KORE, Lorenz & Carli. Our schedules are making it hard to pick a time to meet. Maybe we all should get together and have a offroad day. Nothing major, just have alittle fun.
Yeah, your talking about Kersten... I ran into him a couple of weeks back and he mentioned your suspension shootout... He's supposed to let me know when you do it so I can go. I've also talked with Kevin in Livermore a while back... His truck & mine could be cousins lol. I'm up for a meet & wheel day anytime... I just got back from the sierra's (again) and would love to go anytime. MeanGreen from Reno & I are talking about a meet & wheel day in the near future... only problem is he's only available Wed & Thur (which is ok with me).

Let me know when it happens or... I can drive it if you like, I know of plenty of spots in the sierra's for some fun wheeling that wont beat the trucks too bad (if at all, mostly rough dirt roads)

Old 05-29-2007, 01:34 AM
firemansdodge
Professional

You bet. The more the better. My shifts are finally coming off of weekends. Seems that is when most people can get together. Of course I get 4 days off a week. So it don't matter to me.

That's all we were looking for are rough roads/trails and nothing 4x4 extreme or jumping our trucks like the Baja 500. I will get in touch w/ Kevin within the next week or two and try to set something up in the middle to late June.

Old 05-29-2007, 01:57 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame

the roads I know of are all up there in the Sierra's... I just happend to drive one today that would be good for a comparison, all dirt, beat up and for me & my stock suspension is a 15~20 mph drive...

I am looking to swap my spacers out for +3" skyjacker coils & replace the rear leafpacks with the Lorenz ones so my truck may not be stock by the time this meet happens. I have 2 events I am going to in June... 1 being a wedding in San Jose & the other is a Half Dome trip in Yosemite NP (looking like the weekend of June 30th, slight chance it may be the 23rd). I'm available on the other Saturdays so let me know what you guys come up with.

Old 05-29-2007, 03:27 AM
turnkey23

Steve, I actually live in Carmichael.

Old 05-29-2007, 04:22 AM
Ralph78
Professional

Bakersfield California.

As you can see, there are a lot of CA diesels on this forum.

I really like the Bodega Bay area, the only problem is all my business is in Cent. and So. Calif., so I'm stuck here.

Ralph

Old 05-29-2007, 11:51 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame

ORIGINAL: turnkey23

Steve, I actually live in Carmichael.
Damn, right around the corner!

Old 05-30-2007, 12:57 AM
beachmstr

Well, my grandma lives in Carmicheal and I'll be heading up there for a thank you BBQ for all who helped her out when she was down and out. Maybe we can get together and check out the rides while I'm there. I'll keep you posted as to a date. Its just an idea.