Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Kore suspension for sale... (NorCal, Bay Area)

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 01:18 AM
firemansdodge
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kore suspension for sale... (NorCal, Bay Area)

If Ididn't have my Lorenz Suspension in and I found this deal. I would be knocking on this guys door ASAP. My system cost more than this setup that the guys selling the Recon for, butmy Lorenz Suspensionis also cheaper priced than the other two companies at retail. I am very happy w/ it .

Old 06-18-2007, 01:28 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 225 Likes on 210 Posts

I agree... if I didnt already just go thru the upgrade, I'dalooked hard atthis kit for sure... I was also looking to get about another .5" of lift to clear my tires. So far with the amount of miles I have on my new install, I'm liking it alot. when you guys do your suspension comparison I'd like to see how it stacks up to the kits. hopefully by then I'll have the steering stabilizer on there.

Old 06-18-2007, 04:08 AM
beachmstr

Well, I got an email from the guy and that kit is sold too now. It would have been nice to know a lot of things sooner. Like I don't have to pay my dad back the money that I owed him and that he only had the one kit left. Oh well, I can find another deal some other time. I don't really want to lift the truck a lot becuase I still got to tow my gooseneck. So we will see. I might just do the leveling kit for now.

Old 06-18-2007, 11:54 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame

you should have a look at my setup... 2.5" front which is .5" higher than the leveling kit, and .5~1.0" in rear. the nice thing is you can build it on the budget as funds are available. you can do the leaf packs with the stock shocks, then add the shocks later. the fronts however if you do spacers, stock shocks will work, if you go higher than that you'll need longer shocks. BTW, I still have the brand new edelbrock IAS performer shocks for sale... they worked great with the spacers up front...

Old 06-20-2007, 02:53 AM
beachmstr

So all you were running was the spacers with the upgraded shocks? I don't know what I am going to do. You have spacers up front and the mini packs in the back? I'm gonna have to come up there. I might be up there this weekend with my pops but I don't know yet. I'll keep you informed. I need to keep my truck at a height that I can still pull a gooseneck.

Old 06-20-2007, 03:29 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame

I sold the spacers and am now running the skyjacker springs which gave the 2.5" of lift up front. the lorenz packs gave about an inch. you should have no problem hooking up to whatever you want to tow.

I'm hiking half dome this weekend so I wont be around until sunday afternoon. If your still around and want to have a look, let me know...

Quick Reply: Kore suspension for sale... (NorCal, Bay Area)