Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Happy Fathers Day

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 01:04 AM
Joedodge63
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Happy Fathers Day

Well, fact be know..they havea 3 cyl and 4 cyl CAT diesel powered Bad Boy! For those of you with high speed internet and 10 minutes to watch a video, check this link out ( you may have to copy and paste)
C:\Documents and Settings\Joe.HOME-12EB1315EF\My Documents\My Videos

Also, if you watch closely in the video, they have suspension on all of them now, mine included, it looks like little air bags... 4 wheel independent suspension! Smooth ride!

Old 06-18-2007, 02:09 AM
vsraptor
Professional

happy fathers day to all. my fathers day gift was partly mynew ride. But the best gift of all was haveing both my Kids B-day party today!(6/3-4&6/19-7).

Old 06-18-2007, 02:11 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 227 Likes on 212 Posts

happy fathers day to you all as well...

Old 06-18-2007, 02:44 AM
sharx ram
Champion

Now if only my gift would get here! I know whats going to happen, my stacks will show up Friday since Iam going back to Colorado Friday after work for my oldest son and I's birthday, so I know they will show Friday so that I have all weekend to think about installing them [8D] But oh well, I cant wait to see my son, he just got his first year of college out of the way! He's turning 19..wow time flies. But then again my daughter is turning 17 in Oct and my youngest 14 in November. I feel old.

Old 06-18-2007, 03:08 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Sharx, if you really want I can watch your truck at my house, and let you use the mini van. I know you might not be used to the full powerof the 3.0 mazda powerhouse, but I am willing to sacrafice my minivan for a friend. By the way you can leave the title to your truck as well and I will leave you uhhhhh the mini van and my second born, I think that is a fair trade.

Old 06-18-2007, 03:33 AM
sharx ram
Champion

Oh no, Im leaving it right here where I know my wife wont drive it hehehe You almost had a deal until you through in your second born...Ive already got 3 kids, and they are going to send me to an early grave...they are always asking me if I die who gets the truck. I tell them knowone, Iam going to be burried in it hehehe

Old 06-18-2007, 03:38 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

would my first born be more of a bargaining tool (austin)? He models nice for pics
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...o/DSC00306.jpg

Old 06-18-2007, 03:49 AM
sharx ram
Champion

As cute as he is, and having as good of taste as he has in trucks, I regretfully have to decline...unless he has a killer job and does'nt mind buying his new daddy a new truck...Ill even let him drive it. Ive been taking my daughter out letting her drive it.

Old 06-18-2007, 03:54 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: sharx ram

As cute as he is, and having as good of taste as he has in trucks, I regretfully have to decline...unless he has a killer job and does'nt mind buying his new daddy a new truck...Ill even let him drive it. Ive been taking my daughter out letting her drive it. [sm=badidea.gif]
that rig is too cool for a teenager. Adopt me, adopt me

Old 06-18-2007, 07:26 AM
Joedodge63
Rookie

Well Fathers day has come and gone, sounds like the best gifts are the kids! So don't be to fast to trade them off....No kids, no fathers day.... No Stacks, or new rides or new mowers! Kids...can't live with em, can't shoot em... but ya gotta love em! Thanks ***** for being my son! (And for your hand in the new Bad Boy mower!) hahahhahaha!

Quick Reply: Happy Fathers Day