Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Jake...is there a reason you pulled the pic of you standing next to your truck...

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 10:42 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jake...is there a reason you pulled the pic of you standing next to your truck...

ORIGINAL: sharx ram

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

Next time you take a picture for Sharx, you need to put that black hat on. Sharx likes that kind of stuff. sort of a brokeback theme
Jake may be fruity but I have yet to read a post about him being stuck, when your up to it let me know and this old guy will teach you how to drive your truck...or is it your wifes truck and she just let you borrow it for the day? [8D]
Sharx, I hang my head in shame.

Old 07-07-2007, 11:13 PM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker
Default RE: Jake...is there a reason you pulled the pic of you standing next to your truck...

And I can hear the whip cracking now...

Old 07-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Ben D.
Champion

Jimmy after that little incident you have today you have lost ur speaking rights for at least a week. If not more. Because you pretty much pooned out there.

Old 07-07-2007, 11:22 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: Ben D.

Jimmy after that little incident you have today you have lost ur speaking rights for at least a week. If not more. Because you pretty much pooned out there.
Understood, I shall be a silent witness to this site for the next week.

Old 07-07-2007, 11:52 PM
mopar98
All Star

Dang Jimmy ,
Sharx just kicked Uin thelug-nuts w/ that last one.
Sharx it's pastyour bed time take your teeth out and go to bed your getting too grumpy.
hahahahahaha

Old 07-08-2007, 12:52 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: jakebrake
I'm standing infront of the AR15, also there are a few hiding in the gun cabinet
You ever make the short run down to Olympic and watch them being built? Now that is my idea of a weekend.

Old 07-08-2007, 12:55 AM
sharx ram
Champion

ORIGINAL: mopar98

Dang Jimmy ,
Sharx just kicked Uin thelug-nuts w/ that last one.
Sharx it's pastyour bed time take your teeth out and go to bed your getting too grumpy.
hahahahahaha
O.K.

Old 07-08-2007, 01:00 AM
jakebrake
Champion

You ever make the short run down to Olympic and watch them being built? Now that is my idea of a weekend.
Can't say I have, but it sounds like something maybe in the near future. I've shot the bushmaster, olympic, and the armalite versions of the rifle and I can say my bushmaster is definately the best. Waiting to shoot colts versionseems no one off base has one.

Quick Reply: Jake...is there a reason you pulled the pic of you standing next to your truck...