Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

here they go again...

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 02:06 AM
Night_Runner
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: here they go again...

ORIGINAL: sharx ram

Where ya goin Runner? Now ya see why we didnt want a group hug? hehehe
dont think im headed into a ctd. if i could afford one, i would have bought one of the srt10 4door n/r rams and than taken it to hennessey...it would be nice to have an 8sec streetable truck

lol gunna get bashed, but if i was gunna jump into somethin bigger than the 1/2 ton it would be a 1 ton (non duelly) king ranch diesel...cough, did i say that on this forum? its a hell of a nice truck...the chubby would definately come in last though

Old 07-14-2007, 02:09 AM
sharx ram
Champion

ORIGINAL: Night_Runner

dont think im headed into a ctd. if i could afford one, i would have bought one of the srt10 4door n/r rams and than taken it to hennessey...it would be nice to have an 8sec streetable truck
That would be better than nice...that would be awesome!!! However I beat an SRT10, and the look on his face was priceless.

Old 07-14-2007, 02:11 AM
Night_Runner
Champion

That would be better than nice...that would be awesome!!! However I beat an SRT10, and the look on his face was priceless.
but not a hennessey srt10 truck, which they had one on ebay for 125k

Old 07-14-2007, 02:11 AM
sharx ram
Champion

ORIGINAL: jakebrake

What!!!! NO hug?[sm=boohoo.gif]
Hey Jake, I think if you ask nicely, Nick (or Ponch) will join your group hug

Old 07-14-2007, 02:13 AM
sharx ram
Champion

but not a hennessey srt10 truck, which they had one on ebay for 125k
Whats the Hennessy? Ive never heard of it...is it a custom SRT10?

Old 07-14-2007, 02:16 AM
Night_Runner
Champion

have you never heard of a hennessey viper? aka venom viper

Old 07-14-2007, 02:19 AM
sharx ram
Champion

Yes I have, I didnt know they had done the SRT10 tho...that would be nice

Old 07-14-2007, 02:19 AM
Night_Runner
Champion

here you go, and sorry, the twin turbo hennessey venom viper is an 8sec car, the ram is a 10 sec truck

2004 & Up Ram SRT10 Venom 1000 Twin Turbo Upgrade

Power Output:[*]1000 hp @ 5500 rpm[*]1200 lb-ft torque @ 4,300 rpm

Acceleration (with optional drag wheels/tires):[*]0-60: 3.1 sec.[*]1/4 mile: 10.3 sec. @ 133 mph

Includes:[*]522 CID Stroker Motor[*]JE Forged Aluminum Pistons (9.0:1 compression ratio)[*]JE Pro Forged Steel Wrist Pins[*]Manley Pro Forged Steel Rods[*]ARP 2000 Rod Bolts[*]Custom Machined Factory Crankshaft (exchange)[*]Polydyn Coated Rod Bearings[*]Computer Balanced Rotating Assembly[*]Twin Garrett Ball Bearing Turbos[*]Front Mounted Intercooler[*]Polished Stainless Steel Inlet Tubes[*]Custom Intercooler Hoses with T-Clamps[*]Stainless Steel Turbo Headers[*]Stainless Steel Turbo Down Pipes[*]External Wastegates[*]Stainless Steel Side Exhaust System[*]Upgraded Hydraulic Lifters[*]Upgraded Fuel Injectors[*]Upgraded Fuel Pump & Fuel Lines[*]Upgraded Fuel Pressure Regulator[*]Centerforce Clutch Upgrade[*]VDO Boost Meter[*]Mobil One 15/50 Synthetic Oil & Mobile One Filter[*]All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids[*]Air/Fuel Calibration[*]Exclusive Venom 1000 Twin Turbo Exterior Emblems[*]Exclusive Hennessey Emblem on Rear Bumper[*]Serial Numbered, Limited Edition Dash Plaque[*]Professional Installation[*]Road Testing & Chassis Dyno Testing[*]Allow 16 weeks for installation with prior appointment

Note: Chrome intake manifold available at an additional cost of $1,500.

Click here to see the 11.26 video.

Click here to see the 11.26 time slip

Click here to see the chassis dyno video.

If you're driving down the highway and you see this in your rear view mirror, please move over, thanks.

After taking a quick look at the Venom Twin Turbo Ram SRT, one Lightning owner quickly noticed, 'Hey, at least he has some K&N filters.... Hey are those turbos?' Yes sir, those are turbos.

This is the car guys version of a 'Where's Waldo' children's book - 'Where's the Turbos' - can you find them? Yes, we knew you could!

Front mounted air-to-air intercooler cools air charge from dual ball bearing turbos. Having instant boost on tap at nearly any rpm makes this Ram SRT10 feel like its 2000 lbs lighter. Low rpm and part throttle acceleration are what you would expect from a fast sports car. Full throttle acceleration is just down right impressive - for any kind of car, much less a 5300 lb. pick-up truck. Spank the loud pedal on this beast and you will want to yell out 'Yeeeeee Hawwwwwwwww' even if you're not from Texas.

Old 07-14-2007, 02:28 AM
Night_Runner
Champion

oh wait, triton want to know how he could become TOTM didnt he???? i believe the package needed is posted right above this

Old 07-14-2007, 02:30 AM
sharx ram
Champion

Nice...Now if only theyd build a diesel like that hehehe...oh wait they are "The Triton" Got to get ya when I can Triton...your too quiet hehehe

and then next year they are coming out with the JakeBrake "Broke Back Mountain Edition"

Quick Reply: here they go again...