Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Sharx

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 12:40 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sharx

Too bad I did not have my camera. but this morning I was at 75th ave and Bell Road by the arrowhead mall leaving best buy. (obviously driving my FJ as the wife would not let me use her truck) I saw a ram that looked like Sharx's at a red light lined up next to what looked like a Old Chevette or Citation. I was two cars back. as I saw the light turn yellow on the cross traffic all you can see is a lot of smoke coming from the stacks on the silver truck, Light turned green and They are off, The Chevy took a massive lead with over a truck length, by the 67th Ave red light it took the ram about 15 seconds to catch up. I pulled up to the back of the ram and seen the custom lettering of "Sharx Ram", I am not saying it is the same Sharx from the site but there was clearly grey hair flowing with the wind. I easily caught up to the Chevy (turned out to be a chevette) and asked him what he has under the hood. He told me it is the stock motor with over 250,000 miles on it and last tune up was in 1994. said the only modification was synthetic oil. Again I wish I had my camera but I left it in my wifes truck.
Sharx please tell me that this was not you!!!

Old 07-22-2007, 01:02 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker
Default RE: Sharx

your mean - - but that is what we love

Old 07-22-2007, 01:23 PM
sharx ram
Champion
Default RE: Sharx

it wasnt a Chevette!...it was a Pacer hehehe